JDE Solutions Architect - Fulltime (40 Hours/Week)
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.). The Group consists of 16 offices in all continents, has over 200 employees and an annual turnover of 1.60 billion US$. Interfood's accounts are dairy producers and processors, government institutions and importers / distributors all over the globe. Interfood's success is founded in its pro-active & service oriented market approach, its global presence and its extensive market and product knowledge. In its strive for excellence, Interfood respects following values: integrity, loyalty, transparency, continuity and healthy return on investment to all our stakeholders.
To sustain and further grow our success, we are looking for a JDE Solution Architect. The JDE Solution Architect is the linking pin between the Project Team, IT and the business. He/She provides expertise in the development of JDE application solutions used by the business. This includes solution architecture and maintenance that is consistent with the defined application architecture standards. The JDE Solution Architect can be based in Miami (USA), Montevideo (Uruguay), Warschau (Poland) or Eindhoven (the Netherlands)Job description
- Safeguard the blueprint template, system performance and integrations with other systems;
- Support (global) key users and provide hands-on support when needed;
- Participate in all phases of implementation of the package: Design, Development, Preparation, Support, Deployment;
- Bring expertise on the implementation, upgrades and roll outs in JDE;
- Propose the best fit solution based on experience of validation solution architecture and evaluating our business requirements.
- Higher education, preferably gained in a business school or engineering;
- 12+ years of IT industry experience;
- At least 9 years of grounds up experience in JDE as Functional/Technical Consultant;
- Minimum 2 end-to-end lifecycle implementation experience in Oracle JDE Enterprise One;
- Good understanding of cross functional integrations between JDE modules, technical aspects and third-party integrations wit JDE;
- Excellent communication skills, presentation skills and capable to work in small and large teams;
- Know how to work with and steer JDE partners;
- Understand the security setup of JDE;
- Experience in Solution Design, business process mapping of JDE solution vis-a vis business requirement;
- Good knowledge of Technical Toolset of JDE and understanding of JDE application tables.
A very dynamic and independent responsibility within a pleasant informal working environment in an enthusiastic and committed team. Interfood is a financially healthy organization with an excellent reputation in the world and offers a good salary and good secondary benefits.
Are you interested in this vacancy?
Please send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.Applications